Jul 7 2018 61411 1
INTERESTING REAL ESTATE FACTS.
1. New York City’s Central Park has a land area of 843 acres with estimated value of $512,626,276,800.
2. There’s an island in Alexandria Bay, NY called “Just Enough Room”. It has just enough room for a house and a tree.
3. The landmark “Hollywood” sign originally read “Hollywoodland” and was constructed in 1923 as a publicity stunt to sell real estate.
4. Someone became an actual millionaire by selling virtual real estate in the online game ‘Second Life’.
5. The Federal Government owns about 50% of the land in the Western U.S. and less than 5% in the Eastern half.
6. Half of all the privately owned land in Scotland is owned by 432 people.
7. Before appearing in his first movie, Arnold Schwarzenegger was already a self-made millionaire at 22 years old – thanks to his investments in real estate and bodybuilding equipment company.
8. Aspen, Colorado has such high real estate prices that in 2011, the cheapest listing was a $559,000 trailer.
My name is Kelly Chewning and I am a native of Fredericksburg, Va., born and bred. I grew up in the 80’s when Fredericksburg was a small rural town, and I had the joy of evolving from a child to an ....
Latest Blog Posts
Some Highlights: When listing your house for sale, your top goal will be to get the home sold for the best price possible! There are many small projects that you can do to ensure this!
By Connie Amos-Parsons, AuthorLOCATIONWest Potomac High School6500 Quander RoadAlexandria, VA 22307DATE AND TIME Sat, October 20, 2018 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM EDT DESCRIPTIONJoin us for a 1, 2