From The Glover Team with United Real Estate Premier we wish you a Happy Blessed Thanksgiving! May you continue to count your blessings and appreciate all this season has to offer.
22 Inexpensive Projects That Will Add A Touch Of Class To Your Home
Dated: November 6 2018
Want to give your home a classier, more expensive look that won’t break the bank? Here are 22 refreshing ideas for your inspiration.
1. Give your kitchen cabinets a painted facelift.
SaveCentsational Style4K+Mary KaiserFor the Home
2. Get a better handle on things with updated cabinet handles. Check out this company for some options.
SaveApartment Therapy287Amy UlrichIKEA Hacks
3. Give yourself more outdoor options for seating.
SaveBuzzFeed51Candace AndersonOutdoor Living
4. Switch out or paint your electric outlet plates.
Savekyleswitchplates.com497Stephanie Taylor&&& ALL ABOUT PAINTING &&&
5. DIY your home molding for a majestic touch.
Savefrom Uploaded by user179Jennifer MillerNew Kitchen
6. Enhance the color of your front door.
Savefrom colorsandjoy.com2Muhammad UmairDIY
7. Upgrade your landscaping. One of the biggest bangs for your buck.
Savefrom naturescapes-pa.com215Dorice Marie SmithPATIOS an DECK IDEAS
8. Use this IKEA wardrobe hack to turn any room into a functional bedroom with a closet.
SaveApartment Therapy336Aura Image Consulting - Stylist Toronto | Image Consultant TorontoWardrobe Organization Ideas by Stylist Toronto
9. Take that ugly popcorn off of your ceiling. If it’s too messy for your taste, try out this unique method of improving your ceilings.
Savefrom floridaysmom.com436Trish CusackIf I Had A Hammer....
10. Add shelving and decoration to the unused space above your toilet with this awesome DIY.
SaveBuzzFeed685Buy Me ThatHome Decor
11. Find creative ways to display your photos. Just remember to stash most of them when selling your home to give the client something of their own to imagine.
Saveehowenespanol.com11eHow en EspañolHogar y Decoración
12. Paint your old tiles instead of replacing them.
Savefrom 247moms.com524/7 MOMS Trisha NovotnyMom Tips
13. Even your faucet can be redressed with a fresh coat of paint. Here are some other great ways to upgrade with spray paint.
SaveHometalk276Rachel YoungMaster Bathroom
14. Set the mood with updated lighting.
SaveHGTV19K+Nathalie DemersPas le choix de rénover...
15. Neutral colors help set an open and calm atmosphere. Here are some ideas.
16. Adding a new apron and molding can really enhance your window’s presence. See how here.
SaveMake It and Love It174Make It and Love ItBloggers Best
17. Paint the inside trim to enhance your windows even more.
Savefrom inmyownstyle.com77Kari LondoPainting
18. Add some stylish mirrors, like this one.
Savefrom Uploaded by user3HappyModernДекор
19. Clear up the small eyesores around your home. This thermostat hiding trick and others can be found here.
SaveBuzzFeed334Buy Me ThatHome Decor
20. Freshen up the paint job on your tub. It’s easier than you might think.
21. Upgrade that kitchen! Here’s a video on how Ashley upgrade hers for under $100. Just be sure to coordinate things with your spouse or you may end up with this scenario.
22. Make sure to have this home inspection checklistcompleted before showing the home.
Savefrom rhodylife.com31K+Money Smart Guides | Personal FinanceReal Estate
And finally, get advice from your agent. He or she will be able to help you maximize the potential of selling your home.
My name is Kelly Chewning and I am a native of Fredericksburg, Va., born and bred. I grew up in the 80’s when Fredericksburg was a small rural town, and I had the joy of evolving from a child to an ....